These information videos, have been created by a partnership between the University of Leicester, Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust, and was funded by Carlton Hayes Charity, will be helpful in learning about autism. The material can be accessed on most devices, including phones and tablets.
Included in these videos are:
- What is ASD and what causes ASD?
- Understanding social and communication difficulties.
- Understanding the difficulties in social imagination.
- Understanding and managing behavioural problems.
- Managing sleep problems.
- Understanding sensory problems
- What is ASD and what causes ASD? (Gujarati)
- Understanding how children with ASD think (Gujarati)
- Understanding social and communication difficulties (Gujarati)
- Understanding and managing behavioural problems (Gujarati)
- Managing sensory problems (Gujarati)
- Managing sleep problems (Gujarati)
- Mealtimes and eating (Gujarati)