Birthmark Support Group
A warm welcome to the Birthmark Support Group
We were set up over 10 years ago by parents of children born with birthmarks. We aim to provide UK-based support for anyone with a birthmark, as well as their families and friends
Who to contact
Where to go
- BM The Birthmark Support Group
- WC1N 3XX
- Referral required
- Other notes
- To provide support and information to anyone who has a birthmark, and to support not only the person with the birthmark, but the whole family.
- Ensure a better understanding amongst the medical profession about types of birthmarks, possible complications and treatment, not only of the birthmark but of the whole person.
- To aid research into the cause of birthmarks (so far unknown) and possible cures.
- To raise general awareness and acceptance.
- To ease the path through schools (nursery, primary and secondary) by educating both teachers and pupils.
Last updated 30/06/2016