Autism Connect is the UK’s first Social Network for people with autism and their families. It has been developed by the Autism Alliance UK with funding from the Department of Health.
Join Autism Connect to:
- Develop your own social networtk, featuring the people and providers who give you support
- Search for people local to you who are going through similar experiences
- Share your experiences and thoughts, ask questions, give answers and interact with other families (you can even send hugs!)
- Find and promote local activities and events
- Rate and review local providers, services and venues, sharing them with others through the directory
- Leave feedback for autism-friendly venues, helping them to become even better!
- Access free autism eLearning
- Download information and visual resources
- Share ideas and suggestiosn for local support and activities.
Who to contact
Where to go
Autism West Midlands, 14-17
- B15 1NU
Last updated 19/06/2017