Citizens Advice Bureau - Luton (CAB)
Our team of highly trained volunteers and paid specialist advisers offer practical support and assistance on a wide range of problems including; Debt, Welfare Benefits, Employment, Housing, Relationship Breakdown and Immigration among others.
Our service is free, confidential, impartial, independent and open to everyone in the community.
Online our Citizens Advice website www.citizensadvice.org.uk has practical reliable information to help you solve your problems.
Over the phone: call Adviceline on 0344 245 1285 Monday to Friday 9.30am to 12.30pm
Face to Face: Community House, 15 New Bedford Road, Luton, LU1 1SA (entrance on Inkerman Street) Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm
Outreach: we hold regular outreach sessions in community locations:
- Mondays: Marsh Farm Futures House, The Moakes, LU3 3QB - Drop In 11am to 1pm in the Foodbank Distribution room.
- Tuesdays: Building Blocks Childrens Centre, Dunstable Road, LU4 8BW - phone 01582 393440 for an appointment (only for those with a child under five in the Childrens Centre catchment).
- Wednesdays: Farley Community Centre, Delphine Close, LU1 5RE. Drop In 10am to 12 noon.
- Fridays: Lewsey Community Centre, Landrace Road, LU4 0SW. 9.15 to 11.15am. Phone 01582 696355 for an appointment.
- Fridays: High Town Community Centre, Concorde Street, LU2 0JD. Drop In 2 to 4pm.
We provide an assessment of your enquiry and identify the service you need and the best way for us to help you. This could be by giving you the right information to enable you to solve the problem yourself. Or it may be by making you an appointment to discuss your query further. Sometimes, we will direct you to another organisation which is better able to help you.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Citizens Advice Luton
15 New Bedford Road
- LU1 1SA
Entrance on Inkerman Street.
- Referral required
Last updated 28/08/2019