The National Autistic Society
A local charity with a national presence, we campaign and lobby for lasting positive change for those affected by autism in England, Wales/Cymru, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
We are the leading UK charity for people with autism (including Asperger syndrome) and their families. We provide information, support and pioneering services, and campaign for a better world for people with autism.
We have nearly 20,000 members, around 100 branches and provide:
- information, advice, advocacy, training and support for individuals and their families
- information and training for health, education and other professionals working with people with autism and their families
- specialist residential, supported living, outreach and day services for adults
- specialist schools and education outreach services for children
- out-of-school services for children and young people
- employment training and support and social programmes for adults with autism.
DocumentsDownload: NAS schools checklist for parents
Who to contact
Where to go
The National Autistic Society, 391-393
- EC1V 1NG
Last updated 25/08/2022