The National Autistic Society
A local charity with a national presence, we campaign and lobby for lasting positive change for those affected by autism in England, Wales/Cymru, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
We are the leading UK charity for people with autism (including Asperger syndrome) and their families. We provide information, support and pioneering services, and campaign for a better world for people with autism.
We have nearly 20,000 members, around 100 branches and provide:
- information, advice, advocacy, training and support for individuals and their families
- information and training for health, education and other professionals working with people with autism and their families
- specialist residential, supported living, outreach and day services for adults
- specialist schools and education outreach services for children
- out-of-school services for children and young people
- employment training and support and social programmes for adults with autism.
Our helpline is open from 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday, we are closed on bank holidays.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Autism Helpline
- 0808 800 4104
Where to go
The National Autistic Society, 391-393
- EC1V 1NG
Last updated 21/06/2017