Road Victims Trust
Road Victims Trust seeks to support the bereaved, and people otherwise affected by death or life changing injuries as the result of a road accident who are resident in Bedfordshire and Luton.
We provide information alongside emotional and practical support. If you have been affected by a road collision, the rollercoaster of emotions and complexities of what follows can leave you bewildered, distressed and in some cases feeling like you are going mad.
We can offer the following:
- A highly trained volunteer who can support through this difficult time and the potentially confusing and distressing procedures and processes you will face
- Access to the information required to deal with the aftermath of a fatal road collision
- Support to make choices as to how to use that information
- Support at an inquest or criminal courts
- A free and confidential service
Who to contact
Where to go
146 Bedford Road
- MK42 8BH
Last updated 19/02/2018