Understanding screen addiction and responsible digital use
- How technology use has changed over the years (72% of adults now consider smartphones their most essential device).
- The impact of COVID-19 on screen time use and digital behaviours (smartphone usage in the UK surged by 30% during lockdown).
- Understanding screen addictions and how our devices affect our brains and change our behaviours (e.g. dopamine-driven reward loops).
- Helpful tips and useful advice for tackling device addiction, managing gadget and internet use, and creating healthier digital habits.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Johanne Harris
- Contact Position
- Digital Consultant
- Understanding Screen Addiction and Responsible Digital Use
Last updated 27/04/2021