Visit the NSPCC web site for information about many issues including
- self harming
- harmful sexual behaviour
- support for children who have parents with mental health difficulties
- preventing abuse
- child safety
- bullying and cyber bullying
- staying safe online - including on social media
- PANTS - the underwear rule
- Mental Health and suicidal thoughts in children
- advice on children staying home alone
- and much more.
If you're an adult and worried about a child, even if you're unsure, contact our professional counsellors 24/7 for help, advice and support - 0808 800 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are 18 or under ChildLine offers free, confidential advice and support whatever your worry, whenever you need help - call 0800 1111.
Who to contact
Last updated 14/02/2018