Mitalee Youth Association
Mitalee Youth Association is a registered youth charity (Charity reg no: 1130404)
Mitalee was established in 1984 with the support of Luton Town Football Club.
Current activities of Mitalee involves:
- A young people led Summer School for 8 to 21 year old, supported by over 1o different partner agencies from both public and Third Sector.
- A weekly youth drop-in session on every Tuesday 4pm - 7pm
- A weekly job club with access to dedicated IAG support and acess to a range of other resources e.g. computers with Online and printing facilities.
- A weelky football session on every Satuday from 11.00am to 12.30pm
- A weekly health and fitness session for girls and women only
- Access to a range of accredited, non-accredited, vocational and employability training throughout the week (Monday to Friday)
For further information visit their website or call the centre.
DocumentsDownload: Mitalee Summer School 2015
Who to contact
Where to go
- Diverse FM Community Media and Training
78a, Castle Street
- LU1 3AJ
- Age Ranges
From: 8 years old
To: 19 years old
- Other notes
All facilities are wheel chair accessible
Last updated 22/06/2016