Bedfordshire and Luton Children’s Health HUB
What is the Health HUB?
- The Bedfordshire and Luton Children’s Health HUB has been created to make contacting our services by telephone and email easier and more convenient.
- There will be one shared telephone number, and an email address to access some services.
Which services are included?
The Health HUB will bring together calls and emails for the following teams (as indicated):
- Bedfordshire and Luton 0-19 Teams: Health Visiting and School Nursing (calls and emails)
- Bedfordshire and Luton Children in Care Services (calls only)
- Luton Community Paediatrics Service (calls only)
- Beds Community Paediatrics Service (calls only)
- Beds and Luton Speech and Language Services (calls only)
- EHCP Coordination Services (calls only)
Services that are calls only will continue to use their existing email addresses until further notice.
When did the Health HUB launch?
- The Health HUB went live on Tuesday 1st June 2021
- The telephone number is : 0300 555 0606
- The email address is: email@example.com
- The opening hours are 9-5 Monday to Friday. The Health HUB is closed at weekends and Bank Holidays.
Reasons for contacting the Health HUB
The Health HUB will be the first point of contact for each of the services it covers. Calls will include:
- Enquiries about appointments and support from School Nurses and Health Visitors
- Calls from professional partners such as GP Surgeries and Social Care Teams
- Help with accessing clinics
Meet the team
- The Clinical Programme Lead for the team is Lorraine Foster
- Team members are based in both Luton (The Poynt) and Bedford (Woburn Court)
- The Team will consist of Health HUB Administrators, Co-ordinators and an Operational Support Manager based across Bedfordshire and Luton
Training and workshops for parents/carers of children with SEND
Online training videos you can watch any time and live workshops - face to face or virtual
To access these, click here
Expanding the Health HUB
The Health HUB will grow over time to include all CCS Children’s Services across Bedfordshire and Luton.
DocumentsDownload: Individual Health Care Plans in Schools - update from the Bedfordshire and Luton School Nursing Team
Who to contact
Last updated 03/02/2023