Bluebird Care (Luton)
Bluebird Care is a national provider of care in the home. We specialise in working with customers and their families that require social care in their own homes. We offer a unique service of tailored care visits from 30 minutes to full live-in support.
Bluebird care for people with dementia and Alzheimers, people with physical or learning disabilities and can provide respite or end of life care.
We provide a range of services, such as:
- Assistance with a ‘good morning’ start to the day, with help to get up, wash, shower or bath, get dressed and have breakfast.
- Shopping support - alongside our customer or alternatively we can come in, agree a shopping list, go to the shops, come back and put it all away.
- Preparation of food and drink.
- Ensuring a timely prompt for medication when due.
- Undertaking domestic tasks such as cleaning, laundry and ironing either on a regular basis or as a ‘spring clean’, whatever the season.
- Provision of a respite service. If you are performing the role of principal carer, then you may need support during your time off each week.
- Pampering sessions – the occasional visit to organise bathing, clean clothes, fresh bedding and a thoughtfully prepared meal before bedtime.
- At the end of each day, some help with getting ready for bed.
- Provision of care services through the night for those people who need them.
- Live in care – providing a care worker to live with you in your home. Similarly, we often provide live-in care when a customer needs temporary support through a period of convalescence or recuperation when returning from hospital.
Bluebird Care is not contracted to Luton Borough Council.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Suite 8B2
- LU3 1RJ
Care Quality Commission Inspection
Last updated 19/06/2017