Luton Family Partnership Service
Where will the service be based?
What services will be available?
- evidence based parenting programmes (such as parenting adolescents, parenting children with disabilities, reducing parental conflict) and parenting assessments
- domestic violence interventions and support for the whole family
- school readiness support
- substance misuse guidance, advice and support for all family members that require it, through one to one and group sessions
- life story work to support children and young people going through fostering or adoption to gain an understanding of their personal journey, to help them integrate their past, enabling them to make sense of their present and develop a clear sense of identity for their future
- personalised support to young carers and their families
- mental health and self-esteem support for all family members that require it, through one to one and group sessions
- personalised support to prevent teenage homelessness
- support for families with no recourse to public funds including advice, guidance and limited support for people from abroad who are not eligible to receive benefits and are destitute but are ‘ordinarily a resident’ in Luton
- supervised contact providing advice and guidance to parents to help them build on their parenting skills in a safe environment
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) support for children and young people and their families
Who will be eligible for the service?
Who to contact
Out of hours: 0300 3008123
Last updated 21/04/2021