Mary Seacole Housing Association
Mary Seacole Housing Association provides supported accommodation and resettlement to homeless young people and between the ages of 16 – 35. There are 6 hostels within the Luton area one of which provides supported accommodation to male clients between the ages of 18 – 35.
The Association's aims are:
- To provide supported accommodation to single homeless people.
- To provide a high standard working and living environment for staff and clients respectively.
- To create an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect for clients, volunteers and staff.
- To provide a training and development support package that is person centred for clients, volunteers and staff.
- To liaise with other agencies in order to provide specialist services as required by clients, volunteers and staff.
- To provide support and advice to enable clients to progress from a state of dependence to that of independence.
Who to contact
Last updated 09/02/2018