Mary Seacole Housing Association
Who we can help: service users, elderly
Contact: Elaine Cruise, firstname.lastname@example.org
Support offered: to our residents only
Mary Seacole Housing Association provides supported accommodation and resettlement to homeless young people and between the ages of 16 to 35.
There are 6 hostels within the Luton area one of which provides supported accommodation to male clients between the ages of 18 to 35.
The Aasociation's aims are to:
- provide supported accommodation to single homeless people.
- provide a high standard working and living environment for staff and clients respectively.
- create an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect for clients, volunteers and staff.
- provide a training and development support package that is person centred for clients, volunteers and staff.
- liaise with other agencies in order to provide specialist services as required by clients, volunteers and staff.
- provide support and advice to enable clients to progress from a state of dependence to that of independence.
- We also support women aged from 18-65 with complex needs. Support you to grow and reach your full potential.
Open Monday- Friday: 9am-5pm
Who to contact
Where to go
- Head office, 12 Cardiff Road
- LU1 1QG
Last updated 01/06/2021