Skip to main content

Independent Parental Special Education Advice

IPSEA's trained volunteers give free, legally based independent advice and support in England and Wales to help get the right education for children with SEN/D. You can also get help by looking at our website resources on common problems, taking action, exclusion, transport, refusal to assess and more.

General Advice Line : 0800 018 4016 Advice on: Problems with schools; requesting statutory assessment; proposed statements; annual reviews; disability discrimination; exclusion, etc

Tribunal Help Line : 0845 602 9579 Next-step advice on SEN appeals and disability discrimination claims to the Special Educational Needs and Disability Tribunal. When you call we will assess whether you need casework support

Who to contact


Where to go

Hunters Court
Debden Road
Saffron Walden
CB11 4AA

Other Details

Last updated 14/01/2022