Fun Fest Holiday Club Luton
Coming to Luton in October 2019.
Fun Fest holiday club Luton is different… we offer children the choice about how they spend their holidays. We have built up a menu of over 50 activities and children can choose a different activity from a programme every morning and every afternoon.
Activities are available to suit all ages, preferences and abilities including:
- animal encounters
- Laser Quest
- fashion design
- beauty school
- and many, many more
Fun Fest is Ofsted registered and run by fully qualified and experienced nursery staff, along with teaching assistants and enthusiastic students, creating an energetic and fun atmosphere, balanced with a safe and controlled environment.
Our priority is to ensure your child has FUN, has a CHOICE about how they have fun, and is kept SAFE during their holidays.
Safeguarding is everyone's responsibility. As a holiday club we are committed to protecting children.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Daljit Kaur
- Contact Position
- Company Director
- Childcare Provider
Where to go
- Bramingham Primary School
- LU3 4BL
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £27.50 per day £15.00 per session £120 per week
- Full week and sibling discount available
- Other notes
Would you like to earn during the school holidays whilst working in a fun and exciting environment?
Fun Fest Holiday Club Luton is looking for people to join our team.
Whether you are:
- a student interested in work outside of college/university hours
- currently working in teaching or childcare and are looking for additional hours or a fresh challenge
- looking to launch or relaunch your career in childcare
Please contact us if you:
- Love to see children of all ages enjoying different activities and having fun
- Are friendly and approachable, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Are able to work closely with the management team to ensure that the club organisation and administration is of the highest quality
Fun Fest Holiday Club is an Ofsted registered company and complies with safer recruitment guidelines. We are committed to safeguarding and all staff will be required to have a DBS check and references
If you would like to find out more, please enter your details in the contact box below or send an email with your CV to email@example.com
Last updated 23/09/2019