Immigration Advice and Services
• Entry Clearance (applications outside the UK) for spouses, partners and fiancées of British citizens,
• Switching (applications inside the UK) to a Spouse/Partner visa inside the UK - FLR(M)
• Indefinite Leave to Remain for spouses/partners - SET(M)
• Visas under the Points-Based System
• Visas for Dependants of PBS migrants (Tier 1 Partner etc).
• Other Points-Based System work
• Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) – SET(O)
• Family Life and Private Life applications: .
• Extension of a Discretionary Leave to Remain
• Applications under European law: EEA Family Permit, Residence Card, Permanent
•Residency, retaining a right of residence
• British citizenship for non-EU and EU/EEA nationals and their family members
• Registration of children born in the UK to become British citizens.
• Registration of children born outside the UK to become British citizens.
• Registration as British of those born before 1983 to a British mother – UKM.
• Immigration Consultations (Advice Sessions):
Who to contact
Where to go
- Office 3
Maylands Business Centre
- HP2 7ES
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Last updated 14/05/2018