Mead Open Farm
With so many different play activities, there’s so much to do at Mead Open Farm. Across 20 acres of fun, what will you do first?
Mead Open Farm definitely has the ahhhh factor. On your day out, you’ll meet friendly goats, pigs, cows, rabbits and more. Plus in supervised hands-on activities, you’ll get even closer.
- Shaggy's indoor play world
- Animal petting and handling
- Digger Village
- Tractor and Trailer rides
- Mini Moo's under fives playzone
- Go Karts and ride on toys
- Crazy golf
- Daily Sheep Racing (up to 31st October)
- Outdoor log play and sand pit
Mead Open Farm also offer discounts on entrance fees for children and carers with Luton's Child Disability Register Card. Contact the farm for more information.
Who to contact
Where to go
- LU7 9JH
Last updated 09/02/2018