Housing Solutions Service
If you need advice related to your housing situation there are a number of ways our Housing Solutions service may be able to help.
We can advise on a range of housing issues such as:
- accessing private rented housing
- local housing associations
- local letting agents and local solicitors
- the housing register and the Homefinder scheme
- legal rights
- relationship breakdown and implications
- domestic abuse
- mortgage advice
- debt advice
- illegal eviction by your landlord
This is just a brief summary of some of the ways our Housing Solutions service may be able to help. It is not an exhaustive list. If you need housing advice or help please contact using the details below.
If you are about to become homeless it is important you contact us as soon as possible. We will provide advice on your current housing situation and any legal rights you may have to try to keep you in your home.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Housing solutions Team
- 01582 510370
Where to go
- Housing Solutions Team
Luton Borough Council
- LU1 2BQ
Last updated 16/04/2019