Livability gives disabled and disadvantaged people real choice about how they live their lives.
As the UK’s largest Christian disability charity, we run a wide and diverse range of services for disabled adults and children helping them to reach their full potential and develop their independence. This complements our Community Engagement work which supports churches to make their communities a better place to live.
- Life-style choices: a choice of living styles, locations and levels of support for disabled people – independent, supported living, and living with others
- Care and support: flexible packages, enabling disabled people to run their own lives, get out and develop their independence
- Specialist services: including brain injury rehabilitation
- Education: schools and colleges for children and young adults
- Accessible holidays and accommodation: hotel-style and self-catering accommodation in a fully accessible environment
- Employment and training: training and support for disabled people seeking to set up their own business
Who to contact
Last updated 03/02/2022