Luton Council: Learning and Development team
Luton Council's Learning and Development team
We offer a bespoke team build event to:
- boost team morale
- deal with specific change
- work more effectively together or to deal with a fragmented way of working
We do this in a fun and inclusive way and have a wide range of materials and equipment at our disposal to use to ensure a positive day is had by all.
We also have a growing list of online training (see our flyer).
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Martin Stein
- Contact Position
- Business Development and Engagement Officer
- 01582 547621
You can keep up-to-date with our training offers by:
- signing up to our 'Stop Press' emails at firstname.lastname@example.org
following us on Twitter @luton_learning
You can call us on 01582 547621 for a free training assessment of your organisation.
Where to go
- Apex House
30 - 34
Upper George Street
- LU1 2RD
- We deliver a FREE training needs analysis service, supported by a range of bespoke learning and development activities to fit your budget. Charges per person for courses are £98 for a full-day and £67 for a half-day.
- Referral required
- Other notes
Why use Luton Council for your training?
A proven track record of working with Luton charities, social enterprises and businesses
Our training is delivered by professionally qualified trainers
We use subject-matter experts to provide up-to-date information
Most courses are suitable for all levels - from introduction to refresher
Blended learning that is convenient for staff and volunteers
Last updated 07/11/2019