A&A Homecare Ltd
Our mission is to meet the needs of people who either through illness or injury, have difficulty maintaining their independence and quality of life whilst continuing to live in their own homes.
Our home carers are available throughout the Luton, Dunstable, Letchworth, Leighton Buzzard, Hitchin and Harpenden areas.
We provide a comprehensive care service for people who need our help and assistance. From simple visits for domestic assistance, through to full complex care 24 hour packages.
- medication assistance – prompt administration and/or assistance to take medication at regular intervals
- personal care – helps our clients to ‘feel good’ and includes assistance with bathing, washing, dressing, eating, going to the toilet, applying creams, powders and topical medication, shaving, getting up and going to bed
- live-in care – helps to maintain the client’s health and safety and wellbeing in their home.
Our carers role will be to enhance the life of the client and may include accompanying them to social events or local clubs, going for walks and on holiday, focusing on the clients need for social interactions and stimulation to increase happiness.
- befriending – helps to boost our client’s self-esteem and reduce social isolation, as well as improving confidence and general wellbeing
- palliative care – working to ensure clients with progressive illnesses or nearing end-of-life are supported to remain comfortable in their own homes for as long as possible
- specialised care – a range of services tailored to the individual needs of our clients with differing conditions, all of which are provided in the comfort of their own homes
- mobility – we assist with mobility in the home environment using the correct equipment, which may include hoists, wheelchairs etc
- respite– this service helps to the share the load of the care being provided, usually by the client’s family member
We can take over the care which gives the family member a much-needed break.
- overnight – provides support and company for the client, and peace of mind and reassurance for their loved ones
- assistance with travelling – we help with care and mobility when travelling within and outside of the UK
- cleaning – helping the client with household cleaning tasks to include vacuuming, mopping, making the bed, laundry and other general domestic duties as required
- meal preparation – helps the client prepare their meals in their home, to their individual specifications and dietary requirements - may range from a simple sandwich to a full evening meal.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Hart House Business Centre
- LU2 0LA
Care Quality Commission Inspection
- CQC overall rating
- CQC report date
- 03 Sep 2019
- See the report
Last updated 10/02/2022