The Live-in Care Hub
The Live-in Care Hub is a not-for-profit organisation aimed at helping older people and their families find the best possible form of care.
Care is life-enhancing and ensures better physical health and mental well-being in later life. Research indicates that older people are safer and healthier being looked after in their own homes by professional carers.
We seek to provide guidance and advice to/on:
- People seeking an alternative to a residential care home.
- Specialist Advice on finding 24/7 Live-in Carers
- Guides about Companion Care and Domiciliary Care
- Advice on the practical and emotional challenges of caring for the elderly
- Advice about Paying for Care
- Care Funding Guidance
For live-in care services in Luton, please visit our website or contact us for more details.
Who to contact
Last updated 24/11/2021