Training for NEET young people that will give them the skills to move into employment, education or training.
All programmes suitable for 18-25 year olds. Other programmes also available for 13-30 year olds.
For more information please contact David.firstname.lastname@example.org
The Prince’s Trust and YMCA Bedfordshire also offer the following to young people who are not in education, employment or training (NEETs)
- Work Placement opportunity (2 weeks)
- 3 week community project (voluntary work)
- CV and interview workshops
- 4 day residential trip
- Drugs and Alcohol / Sexual Health workshops
- First aid training
- Fire health and safety session at the fire station.
For more information on please contact
Heather Hemmings on telephone 07908631391 or email email@example.com
Dianna Reid one telephone 07960868794 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who to contact
- 0800 842 842
Last updated 15/02/2018