National Deaf Childrens Society (NDCS)
The National Deaf Children's Society (NDCS) is the national charity dedicated to creating a world without barriers for deaf children and young people. NDCS is the leading provider of impartial information on every aspect of childhood deafness.
Services we offer include:
- free membership
- Freephone Helpline
- free publications, quarterly magazine and email updates
- additional websites for children and young people (www.buzz.org.uk) and family sign language (www.familysignlanguage.org.uk)
- support from our family officers, audiologist and technology team
- opportunity to borrow equipment
- events for deaf young people, families and professionals.
NDCS also campaigns for improvements in services aimed at families with deaf children, working with central and local government, health authorities, education professionals, social services, manufacturers and voluntary organisations.
Who to contact
Where to go
Ground Floor South, Castle House
37 - 45 Paul Street
- EC2A 4LS
Last updated 14/02/2018