Who we can help: elderly and NHS workers
Contact: telephone: 0345 677 9226
Support offered: online shopping/deliveries and click and collect
Tesco, Skimpot Rd, Dunstable, LU5 4JU
- Open 9am to 10am for NHS workers.
- Looking at every opportunity to increase the number of delivery slots available. As we increase our capacity, we’ll also set aside more of these slots for our most vulnerable customers.
- Adding an additional hour to prioritise NHS workers every Tuesday and Thursday. This is along with browsing hour before checkouts open on Sundays, all of which gives them dedicated time to shop for their essentials. All we ask is, if you’re an NHS worker, that you bring a form of NHS ID to our stores, such as a staff card. This priority time will be available in all stores except Express stores.
- All our stores (except Express stores) will be prioritising the elderly and most vulnerable for one hour between 9am and 10am every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Tesco.com groceries enables you to:
- Shop online any time of day, 7 days a week.
- Get a delivery 7 days a week and up to 11pm weeknights from only £3.
- Amend your order up to midnight the day before your delivery.
- Have your shopping delivered to your fridge door.
- Save money on your grocery deliveries with Delivery Saver.
Skimpot store has confirmed they have wheelchairs available onsite, as well as some electric wheelchairs and specialist trolleys for wheelchair users.
They also have an assisted shopping scheme where a member of staff will accompancy shoppers around the store if needed.
Who to contact
0800 323 4040 or 0330 123 4040
Monday to Saturday: 7am - 11pm, Sunday 10am - 10pm
Contact form on website.
Last updated 06/12/2021