Training Courses for Employment & Self Development
IODT provides professional consultation and effective training courses. Our mission is to equip every person on one of our courses with the skills and abilities to maximise their potential. We have access to over 400 accredited vocational courses which help individuals prove their skills through formal certification and to help them understand and improve them through the assessment process.
- Counselling Courses: Inroduction to Diploma Level
- Teaching Courses
- First Aid in the Workplace
- Paediatric First Aid
- Early Years & Young People Courses
- Setting up a Home Based Nanny Business
- Business Start Up Courses
- Assessor Courses
- Internal Quality Assurance Courses
- Assertiveness & Confidence Building
- Adult Career Coaching Sessions
- How to Present to an Audience or Interviews
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Helen Tucker
- Contact Position
- Principal Consultant
Where to go
- G. T HOUSE
- LU1 1QX
- Referral required
- Other notes
IODT offers a step-by-step series of training courses that deliver practical and interactive seminars, workshops and management consultations which are provided in a focused, supportive and motivating environment. We inspire companies and individuals to excel by being properly trained to meet the demands of today’s global economy.
· We can design and customize courses then have them accredited by the NCFE examining board.
· We are customer focused and continually review and research global markets in anticipation of future business trends.
· Our 40 years of combined expertise allows us to be creative and innovative enough to respond, with speed and flexibility, to changes in the business environment worldwide.
IODT training courses give the competitive edge by increasing individual confidence, boosting staff morale and motivating companies to achieve their goals through focused and professional training.
We respect the individual and organisational visions of our clients and this is why we work closely with them to implement the theory of our courses into practical strategies.
Last updated 24/04/2023