Flying Start South Children's Centre
Luton’s Flying Start Children's Centre provides services to families with under-fives within the local community at a variety of locations.
Flying Start South is one of the four main sites that deliver children's centre services in Luton.
Flying Start South covers the Crawley, Farley, Round Green, South and Wigmore wards in Luton.
We work in partnership with midwives, health visitors and early years providers to deliver a range of activities and services that aim to improve life chances for all of our under-fives. Through our children's centre families can also access integrated early years education and care.
We offer a range of services to support families and children.
- ante-natal services- activities designed for expectant parents
- post-natal services – activities and services for families with children under five years
- family support
- parenting classes
- access to health services for children and parents including breast feeding support, child health clinics, introduction to solids
- access to training opportunities and adult and family learning
- advice and information for families with young children
Services may be delivered at the main site or one of the delivery sites, please check their website for a timetable with locations and addresses.
Flying Start South manager: Salma Fazil
Flying Start South deputy manager: Jacky DuGard
DocumentsDownload: Flying Start map
Download: Flying Start poster
Who to contact
- 01582 482 957
Where to go
- Park Town Community Centre
- LU1 3DU
Last updated 16/11/2020