We provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. We campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding. We won't give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets support and respect.
Mental health Information & support
When you're experiencing a mental health problem, supportive and reliable information can change your life. That's what we do. We empower people to understand their condition and the choices available to them through:
- Our Infoline which offers callers confidential help for the price of a local call
- Our Legal Line which provides information on mental health related law to the public, service users, family members/carers, mental health professionals and mental health advocates
- Our award-winning publications and website, now certified by the Information Standard.
- Mind provides help and support directly to those who need it most. Our network of around 135 local Minds offer specialised support and care based on the needs of the communities they support.
Who to contact
Info Line: 0300 123 3393
Office: 020 8519 2122
- [Info: email@example.com, Office: firstname.lastname@example.org]
Where to go
- E15 4BQ
15-19 Broadway, Stratford, London, E15 4BQ
Last updated 12/01/2018