Cineworld - Autism Friendly Screening
Autism Friendly screenings are special performances of recently released films which have subtle changes to the cinema environment that means people who have sensory differences may have a more positive experience than they would in a traditional cinema setting.
These differences are:
- The lights will be on low
- The volume will be turned down
- There will be no trailers at the beginning of the film
- You'll be able to take your own food and drinks
- You'll be able to move around the cinema if you like**
**Guests are reminded not to run inside the cinema and children are to be supervised at all times.
For more information on these screenings and to sign up for the autism friendly newsletter please visit the Dimensions website.
Who to contact
- 0871 200 2000
Where to go
- Cineworld Luton
- LU1 2NB
Last updated 09/01/2018