soLUTiONs Community Safety Partnership
Luton's Community Safety Partnership, known as soLUTiONs, is a partnership of organisations that work together to tackle crime and anti-social behaviour in the town.
soLUTiONs is Luton's Community Safety Partnership. Formerly known as the Crime and Disorder Reduction Partnership, soLUTiONs acts as an umbrella under which various organisations including the Council, Police, Primary Care Trust, Probation and Fire & Rescue services work together to address crime, anti-social behaviour (ASB),gangs, drug and alcohol problems and (re)offending behaviour.
Our vision is 'To make Luton a safer place in which to live, work, learn and have fun.'
A place where:
- levels of crime, ASB, drug and alcohol problems are below the national average
- local communities feel free from the fear of crime and ASB
- causes of crime and ASB are identified and tackled directly
- crime prevention is promoted and properly resourced
- offenders are punished appropriately and their behaviour managed to reduce re-offending
- victims are well supported
Who to contact
Where to go
- Community Safety Partnership
Luton Borough Council
- LU1 2BQ
Last updated 20/02/2018