Bury Park Educational Institute (Al - Hikmah Secondary School)
Our students will be ambassadors of Islam to people of other faiths and non-faith and promote tolerance and respect towards all members of society irrespective of their background.
- To teach the national curriculum to the highest standards, competing with the top
performing schools in the country
- To teach Islamic History, its culture and religious practices through the Holy Quran, Tafseer
- To produce students that are strong and confident about their identity and their belief system by developing the school curriculum in a way that gives the students an excellent standard of education that reinforces their identity.
- To develop the personality of our students so they are conscious of their responsibilities to
Allah (SWT) and to fellow humans
- To produce faith-leaders of tomorrow’s Britain. Our students’ education will begin with the
intrinsic aspect of the Islamic faith as opposed to extrinsic rituals and practice.
We will achieve our vision and objectives by:
- Promoting an Islamic ethos throughout the daily school life
- Developing a love for Our Creator – Allah (SWT)
- Working with communities of different faiths and non-faith and ensuring they are a part of
the Al-Hikmah family
- Tolerating social and cultural differences by tackling sensitive situations with an open mind
- Respecting and upholding the rule of British law
Who to contact
- 01582 728 196
Where to go
Al Hikmah Secondary School, 82-86
- LU1 1EH
Last updated 16/11/2017