Luton Athletic Club
Luton Athletic Club was formed in 2004 by the amalgamation of Luton United Athletic Club and Vauxhall Athletic Club, two strong clubs in the borough of Luton. The amalgamation was to provide to the community a single point for athletics in the town, where athletes of all ages and abilities could come together to realise their athletic dreams.
However, the history of athletics in the region can be traced back to the 1880's.
Luton Athletics Club take part in a number of leagues, for all ages 9 to veteran.
- Southern Athletics League Division 2 - for Senior Men and Women from age group U17 upwards
- Southern Mens League Division 1 - for Senior Men from age group U17 upwards
- Youth Developement League - for age groups U17 and U20 as part of Team Bedfordshire
- East Anglian League - for all age groups from U11 to Senior
- Eastern Young Athletes League - for age groups U13, U15 and U17
The club operates from Stockwood Athletic Track and Venue 360 (formerly Vauxhall Recreation Club).
Who to contact
- 01582 882043
For further contact details about training or membership please see the club website.
Where to go
- Stockwood Park
- LU1 5EH
Last updated 08/02/2018