St Kitts, Nevis and Friends
The St Kitts & Nevis Friends Association services include:-
- Caribbean lunch menu plus tea and coffee available in the morning
- Health promotion talks from health experts and talks from Community Living officers
- Computer classes, art classes and exercise to Socca music,
- Crafts, dominoes, TV and video and cultural music.
- Summer excursions and short visits abroad.
- Granny and Grandad service for older people who are feeling isolated and may or may not be coping with loneliness,
Volunteers from the group also make home and hospital visits.
Who to contact
Contact form on website
Where to go
High Town Methodist Church
45-47 High Town Road
- LU2 0BW
Last updated 21/02/2018