Luton Adult Learning
Luton Adult Learning is your local community provider here to help. Graded 'good' by Ofsted ,we offer high quality teaching and learning in a friendly and supportive environment.
We have something for you whether you're looking to:
- find an apprenticeship
- find a new job
- gain a promotion
- have the knowledge and understanding to support your children at school
- work with your local community
- develop a hobby
- improve your confidence
Luton Adult Learning have opportunities for learning many new skills including:
- education and training (was PTLLS)
- ESOL - English for speakers of other languages
- family learning
- health and social care
- Indian cookery
- mental health first aid training
- passport to employment
- Prince's Trust
- community project courses
- courses to support teaching and learning
Courses run at Arndale House and a number of other venues across Luton.
An apprenticeship is a real paid job with training focused on providing skills and knowledge for a specific job role. At Luton Adult Learning we can guide you through the recruitment, selection and training process using our expert knowledge.
We're a registered apprenticeship training provider, rated ‘good’ by OFSTED, with an emphasis on creating quality apprenticeships.
Regardless of the size of your organisation we can assist by developing your existing staff or recruiting a new apprentice to build your workforce. We can even cover the cost of training for some small employers.
We're currently delivering apprenticeships in:
- business administration
- children’s and young people’s workforce
- customer service
- early years educator (childcare)
- supporting teaching and learning (TAs)
With many more apprenticeships currently in development, why not contact us on 01582 490033 and ask to speak to our Employer Engagement Officer.
Who to contact
- 01582 490033
Where to go
- Arndale House
- LU1 2LJ
Last updated 12/08/2022