Who we can help: NHS and carers, online shopping / deliveries and click and collect
Contact: telephone: 01582 692200
Asda, Wigmore Hall Shopping Centre, Wigmore Lane, Stopsley, Luton, LU2 9TA
- Store opening hours - temporarily reduced the normal opening hours of our stores to 8am to 8pm, Monday to Saturday to ensure we can clean and fully restock our shelves ready for our customers.
- You can check your local store opening times on the Asda Store Locator, which is updated with the latest information.
- NHS/Carer hours - to support the vital work of the NHS and care workers, we are prioritising NHS workers in larger stores every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8am to 9am.
- Online shopping and deliveries - booking your slot - understandably the demand for online shopping is really high, please check back regularly as we continue to work on increasing our capacity.
- During this busy time we'll only show slots for the next seven days to allow us to prioritise our most vulnerable customers.
- Choose a convenient time slot to have your groceries delivered or picked and ready to collect from store
- Find the products you want on their online aisles and add them to your shopping trolley
- Check out your order
- Don't forget you can amend your order up to 11pm the day before your order is due.
There is a minimum order value of £25 and delivery charges are between £3.00 to £5.50 depending on the delivery slot, although monthly and quarterly delivery passes are available.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Contact Centre
7am-10.30pm, 7 days a week
Contact form on website
Where to go
- Web based service
Last updated 21/04/2020