National Rail Enquiries
We offer journey planning, ticket sales, real time information, fares information and a range of rail-related information to rail customers.
We handle an average of two and a half million journey planning enquiries every week day through our contact centre, mobile, apps, website and through information services supplied to 3rd parties. Our Journey Planner enables users to find the best journey options between any two National Rail locations by using:
- Alerts – sent to customers who have subscribed to receive them
- TrainTracker™ - our real time automated voice recognition service
- TrainTracker™ Text – an SMS version of the Journey Planner
- Departure Boards - a web-based station departure board
- Contact Centre Journey Planner – the journey planner used by our Contact Centre Advisors
Who to contact
General Enquiries: 03457 48 49 50
Textphone (for customers with hearing impairments): 0845 6050600
Contact form on website.
Last updated 14/02/2018