Skip to main content

Housing & care homes

This section covers support for Council and private tenants, housing and homelessness advice and the details of local care homes and sheltered living accommodation.

The Care Quality Commission (CQC) offers independent inspection reports about health and adult social care services. If you’re looking for a local care home, you’ll find their CQC rating towards the end of their record, or search for them on

Services may be provided by individuals, voluntary organisations, private companies, Luton Borough Council, or another local council. While some are free, others have to be paid for. You can find out more information about the service or organisation by clicking on their record.

Explore what's available in my area